Monday, January 18, 2010

Organizin'

I'm a slob. A mess. I run around like a chicken with my head cut off, and would likely leave the baby at home if he weren't quite so loud (ok, that part is an exaggeration). But seriously. I start planning dinner around 5:30, Daniel works hard and then come home and helps clean. Our laundry piles. Food rots in the fridge 'cause I hate to cook. I'm a mess. I'm a good mom. I'm an awful housewife.

I've been trying lately. And I am going to make an effort to pua daily to do list on here and then check it off. We'll see how that goes. I need accountability people!

So. Monday January 18, 2010.
Make bed (yes, that's on my to do list. Because I don't do it).
Empty Dishwasher
Put ALL laundry away
CLean up toys
Put decorations back on shelves (post-Christmas)
Exercise somehow
Play outside with jack
Do project/craft/activity with Jack
Cook Dinner
Make Grocery List
Make weekly dinner plan
Put out food for tomorrow
Grocery shop
Dust
Declutter 15 minutes (trying to do Flylady..again)
Lay out clothes for me and J for tomorrow
Check bank account
Budget with Daniel
Email Priscilla
Letter to Markale

EDITED 1/21/10 OK, so this wasn't perfect, but I did pretty darn good that day. I just need to keep doing it:-)

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Lists are great. I live by them. But, remember it is okay to not get everything done. You have a happy, healthy baby and that is what really matters.

joven said...

hi, you have nice blog.. u can view also mine..http://akoniwares.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

replica handbags
Handbags
balenciaga replica handbags
chanel replica handbags
chloe replica handbags
fendi replica handbags
gucci replica handbags
hermes replica handbags
louis vuitton replica handbags
miumiu replica handbags
prada replica handbags
ysl replica handbags
chanel replica handbags
gucci replica handbags
louis vuitton replica handbags
balenciaga replica handbags
chanel replica handbags
chloe replica handbags
fendi replica handbags
gucci replica handbags
hermes replica handbags
louis vuitton replica handbags
miumiu replica handbags
prada replica handbags
ysl replica handbags
replica handbags
replica handbags
fake designer handbags
discount replica handbags
replica handbags
replica handbags
replica handbags
designer replica handbags
replica handbags
replica handbags
replica handbags
fake replica handbags
fake replica handbags
replica handbags
replica handbags
louis vuitton
replica louis vuitton monogram canvas handbags

joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

http://forlots.blogspot.com/

Anu said...

wow a good blog...:)

anamika said...

Your webpage is surely probably one of the most impressive . Over-all impact of the website is actually fabulous .
mesquite tx locksmith
locksmith jupiter
San Mateo locksmith
Locksmith San Jose CA
Locksmith San Jose CA
Locksmith San Jose CA
Locksmith San Jose CA
irvine locksmith
Aventura FL locksmith
Aventura FL locksmith
irvine locksmith
irvine locksmith
locksmith Aventura FL
aventura locksmiths
irvine locksmith
locksmiths fort worth
locksmith pembroke pines fl
locksmiths fort worth
locksmith pembroke pines fl
locksmiths fort worth
locksmiths fort worth
fort worth locksmiths
fort worth locksmiths
fort worth locksmiths
locksmith pembroke pines fl